Monday 23 November 2009

Sing when you're winning

Teacher of Music, Luxembourg - Everyone loves music, but especially me. In my time, I have been known to play the Descant and Treble recorder, clarinet, percussion instruments including drums, timpani, xylophone and glockenspiel. Not to mention obtaining a distinction for musical excellence as a member of an international Steel band (we could play 'Under the Sea' from the Little Mermaid!) and of course, numerous appearances in school musical performances, groups and choirs (Even starring in a production of a musical Christmas nativity at the Marlow Theatre, Canterbury!) Nowadays - I try to play guitar. And yes, I do own a Didgeridoo.

Overland Expedition Tour Leader, Africa - This sounds mega fun, driving around the bush, through Savannah's, on safaris...camping, having a laugh, seeing animals and meeting interesting people. Having lived, loved and traveled in Tanzania, this could be one application to actually watch!

Refrigeration Engineer, Central London - The number of times I've had to fix our old fridge, getting out the butchers knife every other day to hack away all the ice that was freezing my cheese and cherry tomatoes/preventing the door from closing. This is probably more than enough experience to handle this position.

Tea Manager, London - Anyone who knows me, could give me a reference for this job. I drink the stuff by the bucket, was bottle fed it as a baby... I should have been named Polly (put the kettle on) or Tetley. I'm obviously going to marry Mr Twinings or Earl Grey. Or both. Probably the most suited of roles I have applied to yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment