Wednesday 25 November 2009

Fingers crossed

Breakfast Chef, Kensington - Some people have an unrealistic adversity towards the idea of eating anything in the morning, and instead survive on nothing but Starbucks and Special K bars. This can only lead to extreme abdominal growling by lunchtime. I, on the other hand, can wake up and eat anything, be it a bowl of oats, boiled eggs or toast. However, I have also been known to eat leftover chicken korma, tortellini and pesto, or I might even rustle up a pizza from scratch should I fancy it. If this application were to be a success, (I have a good feeling about this one) I know I would definitely bring a fresh and innovative new take on the 'Traditional British Breakfast' that we have grown to know.

Tree Climber, North London - This doesn't really sound like a real job. However, the Ad says they are "currently seeking an experienced tree climber to fill the vacancy of lead climber. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience and hold the appropriate NPTC qualifications." I think many people have grown up as young things climbing trees in their back gardens, picking apples, making swings, hiding from raging parents on a quiet sunday afternoon when you refused to do the washing up. And NPTC? I'm sure I qualified for that at some point.

Yoga Instructor, Morocco - I can do the 'Corpse Pose' pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment