Thursday 18 March 2010

Back from the brink

Toilet Attendant, Regent Street - I can be quite clean when need be, and everyone likes a good shiny bowl. I think it would be rather cool re-enacting Toilet Duck adverts whilst handing out lollipops to inebriated harlots on a Saturday night.

Assistant Greengrocer, Highgate - I do love vegetables - My favourite being the Butternut Squash (so good in soups). I think working here would be a great incentive to eat more healthily too. I might even get some *free produce* at the end of a hardworking day arranging runner beans and taking stock of curly kale in the cold room.

Male Demonstrator, Hertfordshire - The job at hand is described as demonstrating 'As Seen On TV' items, initially at The Ideal Home Show. I'm hoping the fact I am female won't put them off. I'm also rather intrigued as to what items we will be demonstrating. I might even get to meet Laurence Llewelyn Bowen at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment