Tuesday 22 December 2009

Re: Opportunities in the modeling industry

Whoops - The model agency have replied to my application and would like me to come for an interview. They can't be serious...

Re: Reply to your ad: Opportunities in the modeling industry
From: Zenith Models (info@zenithmodels.co.uk)


Sent: 21 December 2009 11:55:08
To: thejobhunter@live.com

Hi
Thanks for getting in touch with Zenith Models. We have checked your
details and we would like you to come for an interview to our office.
We wanna go with you through standard registration form to get some more
details from you.
During the Christmas / NY time we have only 1 interview day left => 29
Dec (4-6pm).
If this is not suitable for you we can book you in for Thursday 7th of
Jan or Saturday 9th of Jan.

Please let me know what time suits you best.
Please make sure that you confirm that when you are coming.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
The directions to the office below

Ambia

Best Regards

Zenith Models

info@ZenithModels.co.uk
www.ZenithModels.co.uk
tel. (+44) (0) 20 7858 3430
VERY DUBIOUS. The way this email is worded is quite sinister - "We wanna go with you through standard registration form to get some more details from you." - really? Wanna? Hmm...

If I was truly dedicated to this cause, I should definitely go to this interview. On the otherhand, I don't actually want to be a model. I like cake too much.

What do you think? Leave a comment with your thoughts...

Watch this space, I could be Britain's Next Top Model!

2 comments:

  1. haha, id be curious to know what then happened, if you planned to go ahead with it..
    something equally dubious happened with me during the work-placement elective, which got a bit scandalous. so much that David had to resort to our dean for advice :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abhishek! I know - it's hard to decide when to stop with a project before it gets a bit out of hand. I am a true believer in perseverance, but I can't say this model job looks worth pursuing! How's things with you? What are you up to? Still film making?

    ReplyDelete