Sunday 20 December 2009

Head up, shoulders back

Professional Model, Aldgate - The agency states they are looking for 'new talent'. However, it could be a bit of a long shot. I may be tall, but I don't even think my big toe could fit into any size below double figures, let alone size zero. Nevertheless, we must persevere and so have sent them a few of my fave snaps for their perusal. Watch out Kate, there won't be enough room for the both of us on that catwalk! (Literally... I am pretty massive...)

Turkey Worker, Essex - Bit dubious about this one. I'm not sure if it's a hands-on position, and if it is, which part of the whole Turkey process would I be working on? How does one 'work' a turkey? Is it for the rearing of the actual poultry or the making ready for Christmas dinner side of things? Also, it could be quite an exciting time to join this team, as it must be a busy season in the Turkey calender! "Rudimentary English required." - I'll try blag this if it gets to the interview stage.

Tattoo Artist, East End - At least this one is vaguely creative. I do like to doodle. Lots of swirly things and flowers. I'm also not too bad with needles (as long as I'm not the one being stabbed...) Actually, check this out. http://www.capohedz.com/typebrighter/2005/10/really-bad-tattoos.html It's true inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment